MIO VACATION S.A. DE C.V. hereafter HOTEL MIO, with the purpose of respecting rights and interests of our clients, providers, workers or third parties whom share their information with HOTEL MIO, regarding their personal information as well as in compliance with the Federal Law on the protection of personal data in possession of private individuals (hereafter “the Law”) and its regulations (hereafter “regulations”), issue this integral privacy notice.
- Responsible for protecting your personal data. The company, “MIO VACATION S.A. DE C.V“, located in Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #2179-A, Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México through their Computing Department will be in charge of your personal data and will process your personal information.
- Purpose of processing your personal data. The personal data is collected, used, stored or transferred to the extent applicable laws, with the following purposes: Main purpose. (i) give effect to assumed obligations with our clients; (ii) to integrate your file as customer; (iii) to provide the services and products that you may require; (iv) for financial management, billing, and collection. Secondary or accessory purposes. (i) to provide you the commercial information from HOTEL MIO’s products, among them promotions, information about new products and any other promotions or issues related to our products and services; (ii) to assess the quality of our service, It is worth noting that the processing of personal data from HOTEL MIO, will be limited to the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. In the event of using your personal information for different purposes other than those established in this privacy notice, HOTEL MIO will require your consent for that purpose once again.
- Personal Information. For the aforementioned purposes, we can collect your personal data in different ways; when you provide them directly, when you visit our website or use our web services, and when we obtain information through other sources allowed by law. The Personal data that we collect directly is: name (or names), last name or company name, address, telephone number (home phone or office), cell phone number, federal taxpayer registry (R.F.C.), e-mail address, By Laws (in case of a company). Personal data that we collect by this means might be: Name (or names) and last name, address, telephone number (home phone or office), cell phone number, e-mail address. Personal data will be collected through filling in of physical or remote forms, or through information gathering or documentation required by HOTEL MIO, personally or electronically in any of its webpages. HOTEL MIO won’t collect or process any sensitive personal data of its customers.
- Security of the personal data. HOTEL MIO implements security, technical, managerial and physical measures necessary to protect your personal data and avoid any damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use; consequently, it will perform the following actions: (a) Confidentiality of the information. HOTEL MIO will maintain the confidentiality of your collected personal data; which will subsist after finishing any business or other relations. (b) Confidentiality notice. In the event that, for any reason, HOTEL MIO needs to provide your personal data to a third party (in accordance with the law or in this privacy notice), it will notify those third parties of the obligations to comply with the provisions of the law and the confidentiality of your personal data. (c) Database management. The personal data is managed and safeguarded through the use of databases, by designated personnel, without allowing its use, consultation, handling or access to non-designated people. (d) Cookies and web beacons notice. HOTEL MIO uses several tools in order to improve the efficiency of its websites, including your experience when navigating in such sites. Cookies are among these tools. Cookies are small files, which are stored on a user’s computer that allow the server to remember useful information, which can be used afterward. This information allows identifying and saving your personal preferences in order to provide you better navigation experience. On the other side, web beacons are inserted images on a web page or e-mail address that can be used to monitor the activity of a visitor at a site, such as storing information about the user’s IP address, the time used interacting in the site and the type of browser used, among others.
- Consent / acceptance. In the event that you don’t manifest opposition through written request to the content and scope of this privacy notice within two months, starting as of the date HOTEL MIO informs you about this or its modifications, it will be understood that you tacitly agree that HOTEL MIO, carry out the process of your personal data based on the purposes of the procedure. Regardless of the above, in case that you want to cancel this acceptance or restrict the use or disclosure of your personal data, regarding one or more purposes, in any moment you will be able to manifest it by a written request sent to the e-mail address or address mentioned in point VIII of this Privacy Notice.
- Modifications to the Privacy Notice. HOTEL MIO reserves the right to make, in any moment, modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice in order to be in accordance with new legislation or jurisprudences, internal policies, new requirements for the offering of its products and services, or for commercial practices. As stated before, in the event that HOTEL MIO modifies the content of this Privacy Notice, it will let you know through an e-mail.
- Transfer of personal data. Your personal data might be transferred to subsidiary companies, affiliates and controllers of HOTEL MIO, even foreign or national third parties, unless you (holder) expressly manifest your opposition in accordance with the law and the regulations. In those cases, HOTEL MIO will carry the transfer of the personal data prior confidentiality agreements are signed as long as (i) the provider, or person to whom the data will be transferred, accept to comply with the procedure of personal data of this Privacy Notice, as long as the event is not established in the postulations of the article 37 of the law. If you do not manifest your opposition so that your personal data could be transferred to third parties, it will be tacitly understood that you have given to HOTEL MIO your consent to do so.
- Revocation of Consent and Rights of Access, Correction, Cancelation or Opposition. In your capacity of personal data’s holder, you are able to submit or send, to the personal data office of HOTEL MIO, a request for the revocation of your consent, access, rectification, restriction, cancelations or opposition regarding your personal data. The personal data department will process your requests and will promote the protection of the personal data inside HOTEL MIO. For any request of this kind that may concern the personal data department of HOTEL MIO, please send an e-mail to sistemas@com, we will gladly assist you.
- Informative.- If you consider that your right of protection of your personal data has been harmed, by any conduct or omission of our part, or you consider any violation to the content from the dispositions provided in the federal law on the protection of personal data in possession by individuals, its regulations and applicable provisions, you can file a complaint on the national institute of transparency, access to the information and protection of personal data “Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, acceso a la información y protección de datos personales” (INAI)”.
HOTEL MIO shall inform to the personal data holder the determination to be adopted, within 20 business days starting from the date the request was received.
HOTEL MIO PERSONAL DATA OFFICE.
The office will provide the necessary attention to your exercise of ARCO rights and/or revocation of the consent and/or restriction-disclosure of your personal data. Besides, it will ensure that your personal data is protected inside of the organization.
Office name: HOTEL MIO Personal data office.
Address: Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio 2179-A, Col. Zona Hotelera Norte in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Zip Code 48333.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone: +52 (322) 226 4647
Opening hours: From 8:00 to 14:00 from Monday to Friday.