The safety of our guests and staff is the main priority of Friendly Vallarta, we are committed to creating a totally safe and reliable vacation environment.
We understand the concerns of our guests at this time and their doubts about their reservation; At the moment, the Puerto Vallarta airport is operating normally with special sanitation measures; There have been no warnings or abnormalities.
Our hotels (Friendly Vallarta and MIO Vallarta) are ready to receive our guests, with optimal weather conditions taking advantage of this season’s weather above 31 ° C, adhering to the protocols suggested by the WHO.
Precautionary measures taken
In support of the prevention strategies issued by the World Health Organization we have taken additional precautionary measures to reduce the possibility of contracting COVID-19 during your holidays, such as:
- Body temperature measurement of each guest and staff;
- Antibacterial gel dispensers in all areas.
- Greater distance between tables in the restaurant area
- Continuous cleaning and disinfection of common areas and public spaces, such as chairs, tables, desks, handrails, etc.
- Strict protocols in food and beverage handling by staff with food preparation at the moment.
In case you require assistance related to your reservation, do not hesitate to contact the telephone numbers:
Mexico: 322 226 4647
Likewise, we make available the telephone number of the Ministry of Health, where it will be attended by trained personnel, should you require additional information related to COVID-19.
Ministry of Health: 800-0044-800
Updated: March 18, 2020