As you prepare to continue with your planned vacation, we tell you some measures and care to keep you safe during your trip and stay. Please take the necessary measures and follow the advice we provide.
We have previously published in another article, if you want to learn more about ways to help stop the spread of the infection, you can click here.
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your unwashed hands;
Avoid close contact; keep your distance of at least 2 meters
In particular, guests and collaborators are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, either after touching any surface or constantly
It is also important to wash your hands after touching body fluids or surfaces that may be contaminated with germs.
If soap and water are not available, it is recommended to use a hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of 60 to 95 percent.
We have intensified precautionary measures on our property, the safety of our guests and collaborators. We care about ensuring that your stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
- Installation of sanitizing booth
- Medical service to apply rapid tests for staff.
- Use of masks mandatory for all staff.
- Dish and glassware washing above 80 °
- Installation of sanitizing gels in all areas above 70 °
- Sanitization of rooms with high temperature washes.
- Chlorine shock in swimming pools and continuous filtering.
- Disinfection of contact surfaces.
- Division of security zones through physical separations.
- Substitution of buffets for unlimited à la carte service.
- Disinfection in air conditioned condensation trays.
- Continuous training in action protocols.
We are ready to welcome you and make your stay the most pleasant and safe, with the same warmth and hospitality that we have always done.